- About Us
Since its starting in 1999, CMG Founders & Engineers the pioneer Manufacturer and Supplier firm of premier class Investment Casting Products & Fire Fitting Products has been producing in accordance to the determined policies of quality. Owing to our dynamic research and designing centers, we are competent of producing forth a broad range of high-quality products, such as Engineering Investment Casting Component, Casting Product, and Pharma Equipment. Glancing ahead to the next generation rendering capabilities we are actively helpful in developing outcomes that are universally acclaimed for its unyielding construction, excellent finish, exceptional strength, and abrasion resistant properties.
Our company is prepared towards getting a hold across the country, as we have built a wide delivery network assisting us to earn the evolving customer needs with modern awareness. More than a decade of strong business processes earned us a substantial presence of most competitive and reliable business entity. Moreover, our ability to fulfill the challenging economic demands qualifies us to regularly contribute in the success of our discerning clientele across the country.
We owe a genuine gratitude to the meticulous attempts of our leader and mentor Mr. C. K. Shah. A visionary and industrious, he is blessed with rich skills and different expertise helping us to exceed the competition and satisfy the needs of our esteemed patronage.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Additional Business||ExporterTraderService ProviderSupplier|
|Registered Address||11, Yogeshpuri Colony, Near Nilkanth Colony, Parsi Agiyari, Ahmedabad - 380022, Gujarat, India|
|Total Number of Employees||Upto 10 People|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 2 - 5 Crore|
|Size of Premises||600 square feet|
|Space Around||Front porch|
|Primary Competitive Advantage||Large Product LineLarge Production CapacityGood Financial Position & TQM|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||Yes|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||08010*****|
|Banker||CANARA BANKCANARA BANKCANARA BANK|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Payment Mode||Bank TransferCashChequeDD|
|Shipment Mode||By Road|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
The secret behind our constant progress is the collegial work experience that we foster. Our team members have been operating actively to uphold the ethics of competency and collaboration collectively. We are staffed by most qualified experts assisting us to achieve the greatest level of productivity. Our team covers manufacturing specialists, trained workforce, warehouse supervisors and experienced distribution personnel.
We have the following members in our team:
Sales and marketing professionals
Skilled and semi-skilled labor
Packaging and Delivery
About The Company
The company is promoted by a young and dynamic entrepreneur. He is an intelligent technocrat. Backed up by a bright academic career and sound experience of 25 years of running a renowned engineering industry CMG has highly experienced team of key persons from tde field of investment casting for production, tool room, marketing etc. With all the technical back up of men and machines of highest order. CMG is now poised to take up any challenge lc manufacture investment casting catering to various industries viz Automobile and its ancillaries, Electrical and Electronic, Machine Tool, Railways, Aeronautical, Defense, Chemicals and Petrochemicals, General Engg. like Refrigerator. Textile, Typewriter, Sewing Machine, Orthopedic and any other industry where a component is difficult or uneconomical to be made by other conventional processes.
CMG's technology is totally indigenous and in modified from Synthetic wax is used for patterns, with water soluble wax or urea core with most of its application Both water based silica solution and alcohol based ethyl silicate am binders used with high quality quartz, zircon and sliminess as required. Ammonia is used for quicker drying/setting of the molds.
Certificate of Registration
- Quality: We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality castings. We use only the highest quality materials and processes, and we have a rigorous quality control system in place.
- Service: We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. We are always available to answer our customers' questions and to help them with their casting needs.
- Communication: We are committed to communicating with our customers throughout the entire casting process. We keep our customers informed of the status of their castings and we work with them to ensure that their castings meet their needs.
- Timeliness: We are committed to meeting our customers' deadlines. We understand that time is of the essence in many industries, and we work hard to ensure that our customers receive their castings on time.
- Flexibility: We are committed to being flexible with our customers. We understand that every project is different, and we are willing to work with our customers to find the best solution for their needs.
- Price: We are committed to providing our customers with competitive prices. We understand that cost is a factor in many purchasing decisions, and we work hard to offer our customers the best possible value.
- Innovation: We are committed to innovation. We are always looking for new ways to improve our casting process and to meet the needs of our customers.